Skip to navigation Skip to search Skip to main content
Banner Enabled? ('Y' or 'N') Y
Get the Latest Back-to-School Information
(517) 263-2115

Registration Information

Students studying at their desks.

Enroll Now

To enroll your child(ren) in the Adrian Public Schools, the following information may be provided; birth certificate, immunization records, and proof of residency.  Acceptable forms of proof of residency include a copy of a property tax statement, mortgage document,  lease agreement,  or a utility bill.  Driver's license, credit card, and bank statements are not acceptable.

Parents (or legal guardians) must complete the enrollment process in person. Please do not mail or fax enrollment forms or birth certificates.




2021-2022 Program of Studies (.pdf)

Supporting Documentation

If you have started the enrollment process, but need to submit supporting documentation, such as  immunizations or proof of vision exam (kindergarten only), you may send it via fax to (517) 265-5381. Please be sure that every fax includes your child’s name and school.